Presented by James Romeo Holloway
Dazzling Contemporary View Home
Located mid-hill with dazzling views, this contemporary home is well located with views of downtown San Francisco, Twin Peaks and the ocean. Built in 1975 and remodeled over the years (per tax records), the design and floor plan are perfect for entertaining and indoor/outdoor living. The natural light dancing off the wood floors gives each level a warm glow.
Spacious and inviting, there are three bedrooms and 3 baths, on two levels of living. The main level has an airy open floor plan that includes the living room with wood burning fireplace, dining area, and a roomy kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and a wine fridge. There are two bedrooms on this level, which includes a master suite. On the lower level is another master suite and a home office. (This area may possibly have ADU potential.) All bedrooms and the office have access to the deck or the garden patio.
* Views due northwest, west and southwest
* Many newer double-glaze windows
* Chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances and wine fridge
* Living room with wood burning fireplace
* Wood floors
* Open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining
* Forced air heating system
* Washer and dryer
* Rear deck, patio and hillside piazza
* Garage parking
* 4 skylights
* Sonic Fiber internet or Comcast connectivity