Presented by James Romeo Holloway
Space, Light, Air and Deep Sky Views
Located on the first block of desirable Miramar Avenue, this spacious, light-filled home is perched three blocks above Ocean Avenue and its vibrant Ingleside neighborhood. Built in 1929, recent renovations have transformed this charming Mediterranean-style home into two levels of living space with clean, modern sensibilities. The thoughtful floor plan is flooded with natural light on both levels from the many windows and multiple skylights.
The main level features a large open living/dining area with a decorative fireplace, a spacious bedroom, a modern bath with European fixtures, an eat-in kitchen with a large picture window that overlooks the exquisite garden and the sunsets beyond. Adjoining the kitchen is the lounge equipped with a gas fireplace and access to the deck that is perfect as yet another dining/entertainment option.
Descend the bright U-shaped stairway to the second level: a large hall leads to a laundry room on one side, and a bedroom to the other, that would also be perfect as an office, equipped with a large closet. Double doors open to the romantic bedroom garden suite, featuring a gas fireplace; a bath with marble and glass, accented with geometric tiles, heated floor, and a large curbless shower; a walk-in closet. Exit the sliding doors to the patio and its hot tub. A few more steps brings you to the fragrant Provence-inspired garden.
There is a one-car garage with storage, parking for a second car in the driveway, and a second entry door at this level.
- 2064 sq. ft. per tax records
- Flexible floor plan with multiple dining and entertaining options
- Wood floors
- Two valor gas fireplaces, one decorative fireplace
- Double-glaze windows and doors
- Efficient ENVI heating panels
- Steel and wood deck on main level overlooks the patio and garden
- Stylish baths with porcelain, marble, glass, and brushed chrome
- Lower bath with heated floor with programmable control and timer
- Dual-purpose fan in MB Garden Suite
- Laundry room with LG combination washer/dryer
- Deep yard with mature plants and trees that include Cucumber Ivy, Leyland Cypress
- Front entry framed by New Zealand Christmas Tree
- Improvements and replacement to areas of the foundation
- One-car garage parking with ample storage space
- Close to transportation and shopping
- Walk score 70, Bike score 60, transit score 82