Presented by James Romeo Holloway
Edwardian Cow Hollow Condominium
1845 Filbert Street is in a stately 1909 6-unit building, conveniently located for an urban lifestyle. This flat is flooded with sunlight, light and air from its many windows. The staircase and hallway are wide and inviting with period detail. The living room has a decorative fireplace and its bay window overlooks Filbert Street. The master bedroom is spacious and has lovely sliding doors. Right across from the living room is a bedroom/home office adjacent to a large walk-closet that has a built-in vintage dresser. There is a split bath with both rooms having large windows. At the other end of the flat is the spacious living/dining area with a built-in hutch and period lighting. Right through the swinging door is the eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and an adjoining pantry. At the end of the unit is a laundry/utility room.
The extraordinary furnished common garden and patio area has three separate spaces for enjoyment; an area with chaise lounge chairs, a sitting area at the rear of the property and an outdoor dining area with a table and seating for 6. In addition to the many options of transportation, 1845 has a deeded parking space and a private storage room for bikes and skateboards.
It is all right here!
- Built in 1909*
- 1,184 square feet* (per tax records)
- 2 bedrooms, 1 split bathroom
- High ceilings and period detail throughout
- Sunny and light with North/South exposure with East/West light wells
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Front living room with decorative fireplace and Bay window
- Huge Dining Room/Family room with built-in hutch and box-beam ceiling
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- 2nd bedroom or home office
- Extra large walk-in closet with built-in vintage dresser
- In-unit washer/dryer located in laundry/utility room
- Exclusive use storage room
- 1 car s/s garage parking
- Extraordinary furnished common garden and patio areas with separate lounge, sitting and dining areas
- 2 blocks from Union Street
- Desirable and walkable Cow Hollow location
- Close to transit
- HOA $500 per month