Presented by James Romeo Holloway
Midtown Contemporary View Home
This dazzling contemporary view home has stunning views due west of hills and the ocean is mid-hill and surrounded by trees and gardens. Completely detached, the house is flooded with natural light. Built-in 1956 (per tax records) and remodeled over the years, the decks and patio are perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining, yet are private enough for quiet moments.
Spacious and inviting, there are 3 bedrooms and two baths on two levels of living. The main level has an open floor plan living room with fireplace, a dining area that opens to a deck with views, and an amazing kitchen with custom cabinetry and high-end appliances including Best Hood, Miele, Bosch and Liebherr. At the opposite side of the house are the two spacious bedrooms and an attractive full bath. On the ground level is the Master Bedroom suite with bedroom/bath fireplace, a huge tub with chromatherapy, an abundance of storage and sliding doors that open to the huge patio and sky! Also on this level are a laundry/mudroom and a garage with space for storage. Yale Assure locks operated by the August app, 240-Volt EV electric car plug-in; remote garage access and more.
- Views due west and southwest
- Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Living room with fireplace
- Master bedroom suite with see-through fireplace
- Master bathroom features an oversized tub with chromatherapy and Mass-Air bubble system, a large, glass-enclosed shower, a Toto washlet toilet, double sinks, and towel warmer
- Forced air heating system
- Deck and patio
- Connected garage door opener with Key by Amazon in-garage delivery
- Garage with Level 2, 240-Volt EV charging station
- Connected Yale Assure locks controlled by August app