Presented by James Romeo Holloway
Location, a spacious floor plan & potential
An absolutely one-of-a-kind Inner Mission single-family home that is flooded with natural light and air. It has peek-a-boo views of Twin Peaks, Bernal hill and Potrero Hill.
Its features include:
• Built in 1908 (per tax records)
• 1 bedroom on main level, 3 bedrooms (unwarranted) with office/bedroom that shares access on the upper level.
• 2.5 baths
• Formal entry
• Double parlor with decorative fireplace and bay window at front
• Formal dining room
• Eat-in kitchen ready for improvements
• Utility porch
• Elevator to all levels
• Solar power system
• Patio & garden with mature plants and trees
The front garden has an Evergreen Pear tree and a Purple Princess Flower tree. The rear garden and patio landscaping include Birch, Camellia, Lilac, Ornamental Pomegranate, Salvia, and Cecile Brunner Rose.
This special property is ready for new owners to add their personal touches.
Buyer to investigate and satisfy themselves regarding tax records and the current floor plan.