Presented by James Romeo Holloway & Marcia Thomas
One-of-a-Kind in SF's Freshest Neighborhood
Water, East Bay, Mount Diablo, the Bay Bridge, Downtown, and more can be seen from this home, perched on a hill in San Francisco's newest trendy neighborhood, Bayview Heights. This detached
single-family home is built across multiple lots and is in a secluded location at the end of a cul-de-sac. The floor plan is an unusual split-level style with mid-century charm and just a touch of Hollywood.
* Unique panoramic view
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms across two levels
* Living room with vaulted ceiling and grand fireplace
* New kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* New paint and new roof
* On multiple lots surrounded by terraced gardens
* Organic vegetable garden
* 2 car side-by-side garage
* Vacant lot next door can be purchased separately
Room down may or may not be a legal bedroom.