Located near three lively neighborhoods (Diamond Heights, Cole Valley and the Castro), this rarely available, two-level condominum home has 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, 3 decks and sits at the end of the property with its own private yard. The main entry of this property faces east with views of the Bay and is Spanish Modern in style. Inside number seven there are views of Corona Heights, Buena Vista, Downtown and the Bay.
Welcome to Spanish Steps.
- Built in 1987
- Views of Corona Heights, Buena Vista, Downtown and the Bay
- 3 decks
- Huge private yard
- Excellent room separation with entertainment rooms on the upper level
- 2 en-suite bedrooms
- Living room with views, fireplace and cathedral ceilings
- Open floor plan merges the kitchen and dining area, which is perfect for entertaining
- Updated kitchen with appliances in stainless steel.
- Gleaming hardwood floors
- In-unit laundry
- Central heating
- Ample storage
- One deeded parking space in garage
- Dues $495 p/m
2/20/16 2-4 PM
2/21/16 1-4 PM
2/24/16 5:30-6:30 PM
2/25/16 5:30-6:30 PM
2/23/16 12:00-1:30 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact James Romeo Holloway