Presented by James Romeo Holloway
Located mid-hill in a garden setting and overlooking the Castro shopping district and Market Street corridor, this condominium is in a 3-unit building constructed in 1892 (per tax records). With large, spacious rooms and period detail, the flat is traditional in the front and, at the opposite end, has an open floor plan for living, cooking and dining while enjoying the view.
- Views due north and east
- 1892 construction and 1160 square feet (per tax records)
- Three-unit building
- Large spacious rooms
- High ceilings
- Pocket doors
- Bedroom with decorative fireplace
- Open floor plan with living, cooking and dining areas
- Bright wood floors and recessed lighting
- Small balcony
- In-unit laundry and utility room
- Forced air heating system
- Shared back yard
Nearby are restaurants, entertainment, shopping and must have conveniences such as a drug store, a market and the historic and always needed Cliff’s Hardware.
Public and private transportation are close by.
Walk score 97
Transit score 88
Bike score 70
Bonus: Just over the hill to the south is another desirable business street known as 24th Street in Noe Valley.