The extraordinary furnished common garden and patio area has three separate spaces for enjoyment; an area with chaise chairs, a sitting area at the rear of the property and an outdoor dining area with a table and seating for 6.
In addition to the many options of transportation, 1845 has a deeded parking space and a private storage room for bikes and skateboards.
It is all right here!
* Built in 1909*
* 1,184 square feet*
* 2 bedrooms, 1 split bathroom
* High ceilings and period detail throughout
* Sunny and light with North/South exposure with East/West light wells
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Front living room with decorative fireplace and Bay window
* Huge Dining Room/Family room with built-in hutch and box-beam ceiling
* Spacious Master Bedroom
* 2nd bedroom or home office
* Extra large walk-in closet with built-in vintage dresser
* In-unit washer/dryer located in laundry/utility room
* Exclusive use storage room
* 1 car s/s garage parking
* Extraordinary furnished common garden and patio areas with separate lounge, sitting and dining areas
* 2 blocks from Union Street
* Desirable and walkable Cow Hollow location
* Close to transit
* HOA $500 per month